All ordering needs to be done via an app called Qkr! (pronounced ‘quicker’) – no face to face orders are accepted. Qkr! is a secure system for placing orders and making payments and has been developed by MasterCard. Qkr! comes with all levels of security that MasterCard offer on all of their online banking products. Qkr! is available on smartphones, ipads and desktop and laptop computers. Please check out the Qkr section for information on how to download the Qkr! app.
- Sign in to the Qkr! app.
- Click on Reidy Park Primary School option.
- Select the ordering day for your child’s classroom
- Wednesdays: Rooms 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 22, 23, 24 and 25.
- Thursdays: Rooms 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 20 and 21.
- A yellow box will be highlighted – click the shaded box below this selected date.
- The menu options will now appear at the top of the screen. Options are provided in the following categories: Drinks, Salad Plates, Sandwiches, Rolls, Hot and Tasty, Toasted Sandwiches, Pita Wraps, Foccacia, Amber Food and Snacks.
- Click on the item that you wish to order (a prompt will appear asking how many of the item you wish to order and an ‘add to cart’ instruction).
- Continue making your menu choices until all of your selections have been made. Once this has occurred, you can either:
- Order for another child by selecting their name.
- Go to the ‘checkout’ to finalise the order and make payment. Please note a message will appear that says ‘Pay Mulga Street PS Canteen’, this is correct as all orders are being managed by them.
- Orders can be made up until 7.30am on your child’s set day.